N OT E
Park machine on a level surface. If it is necessary to park on a grade, chock tracks
1. Move left joystick to NEUTRAL position to stop machine (WP 0004).
2. Apply service brakes to hold machine in position (WP 0004).
4. Release pedal.
5. Lower attachments (blade and implements) to ground and apply slight downward pressure (WP 0004).
6. Move all attachment controls to NEUTRAL position (WP 0004).
C AU T I O N
Stopping the engine immediately after it has been working under load can result in
overheating and accelerated wear of engine components.
1. Operate engine at low idle for five minutes to allow engine and components to cool gradually.
2. Turn engine start switch to OFF.
3. Move all hydraulic control levers (both joysticks and implement control lever) back and forth to relieve hydraulic
WARN I N G
Use caution and maintain three-point contact at all times when dismounting machine.
DO NOT use angle cylinders as a step.
Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to personnel.
1. Exit cab through left door.
2. Use steps and hand holds to dismount. Face machine when dismounting.
3. Turn battery disconnect switch to OFF.
4. Secure machine against vandalism. Lock all covers and compartments.
END OF TASK