EQUIPMENT LOWERING WITH ENGINE STOPPED
If engine is inoperable and dozer blade or ripper have not been lowered to ground, the following method may be
utilized to lower equipment to ground if enough reserve hydraulic pressure is stored in accumulator.
WARN I N G
Ensure all personnel are clear of equipment while equipment is being lowered. Failure to
follow this warning may result is injury or death to personnel.
C AU T I O N
Lower equipment to ground slowly or damage to equipment may occur.
1. Push left side of implement lockout switch (WP 0004).
2. Turn engine start switch to ON position (WP 0004).
3. If blade needs to be lowered, slowly move right joystick forward to lower blade (WP 0004).
4. If ripper needs to be lowered, slowly push ripper control lever to right to lower ripper (WP 0004).
5. If implements DO NOT lower, accumulator has bled down and no reserve hydraulic pressure remains. Notify
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE