EXPENDABLE AND DURABLE ITEMS LIST
EXPENDABLE AND DURABLE ITEMS LIST INTRODUCTION
This work package lists expendable and durable items that you will need to operate and maintain the D6K Dozers.
This list is for information only and is not authority to requisition the listed items. These items are authorized to you
by CTA 50-970, Expendable/Durable Items (Except Medical, Class V, Repair Parts, and Heraldic Items), CTA 50-
909, Field and Garrison Furnishings and Equipment, or CTA 8-100, Army Medical Department Expendable/Dura-
EXPLANATION OF COLUMNS IN THE EXPENDABLE/DURABLE ITEMS LIST
1. Column (1) Item Number. This number is assigned to the entry in the list and is referenced in the narrative
instructions to identify the item (e.g., Use antifreeze (WP 0022, Item 1)).
2. Column (2) Level. This column identifies the lowest level of maintenance that requires the listed item.
C = Crew
3. Column (3) National Stock Number (NSN). This is the NSN assigned to the item, which you can use to
4. Column (4) Item Name, Description, Part Number/(CAGEC). This column provides the other information
you need to identify the item. The last line below the description is the part number and the Commercial and
Government Entity Code (CAGEC) (in parentheses).
5. Column (5) U/I. Unit of Issue (U/I) code shows the physical measurement or count of an item, such as gallon,
dozen, gross, etc.