CROSSOVER RELIEF VALVE ADJUST CONTINUED
N OT E
Procedure requires testing at four pressure taps simultaneously. If four gauges and test
hoses are not available, install pressure gauges on pressure tap on test panel and
corresponding pressure tap on pump, then perform test. Switch pressure gauges for
remaining pressure taps listed and perform test.
1. Perform Transmission Stall Test in this work package.
2. Hydraulic temperature must be at least 122°F (50°C) during testing. Increase engine speed to 2,100 ± 50
3. Position steering and transmission control to FORWARD position (TM 5-2410-240-10).
4. Monitor and record pressure readings at left side hydrostatic pump pressure tap and right side hydrostatic
pump pressure tap on test panel.
a. Left hydrostatic pump pressure should be 7,000 ± 20 psi (48,250 ± 138 kPa).
b. Right hydrostatic pump pressure should be 7,000 ± 20 psi (48,250 ± 138 kPa).
5. Return steering and transmission control from FORWARD position to HOLD position, then to REVERSE posi-
6. Monitor and record pressure readings from left hydrostatic pump and right hydrostatic pump.
a. Left hydrostatic pump pressure should be 6,910 ± 20 psi (47,642 ± 138 kPa).
b. Right hydrostatic pump pressure should be 6,910 ± 20 psi (47,642 ± 138 kPa).
7. Return steering and transmission control to HOLD position, return to low idle, stop engine, and relieve hydrau-
lic system pressure (WP 0162).
If pressure is not within specifications adjust affected cross over relief valve.