WARN I N G
Contact with refrigerant can cause frostbite. Keep hands and face away to prevent
Protective face shield and gloves must always be worn when refrigerant lines are opened,
even if the gauges indicate system is empty.
Always use caution when disconnecting fittings. Slowly loosen the fitting in a well-
Do not smoke when servicing A/C or wherever refrigerant gas may be present.
Only service A/C system in a well-ventilated area.
Failure to follow these warnings may cause injury or death to personnel.
C AU T I O N
Cap all A/C lines and fittings during removal to protect against contamination. Failure to
follow this caution may result in equipment damage.
N OT E
Tag and note routing of A/C line and wiring harnesses to aid installation.
1. Disconnect electrical connector (Figure 1, Item 7) from sensor (Figure 1, Item 8).
2. Remove sensor (Figure 1, Item 8) from A/C compressor (Figure 1, Item 5).
3. Remove cap (Figure 1, Item 3) from A/C compressor (Figure 1, Item 5).
4. Remove bolt (Figure 1, Item 4) and plate (Figure 1, Item 2) from A/C compressor (Figure 1, Item 5).
5. Remove A/C line (Figure 1, Item 1) from A/C compressor (Figure 1, Item 5) and position aside.