WARN I N G
At operating temperature, hydraulic oil is hot. Allow hydraulic oil to cool before removing
any hydraulic fitting.
To prevent injury to personnel, wear protective eye covering and gloves.
Lubricating/hydraulic oils used in performance of maintenance can be very slippery.
Immediately wipe up any spills. Failure to follow this warning may result in injury to
Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to personnel.
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM PRESSURE RELEASE
1. Turn battery disconnect switch to ON position (TM 5-2410-240-10).
2. Turn engine start switch (Figure 1, Item 1) to ON position but do not start engine.
3. Verify implement shutoff control (Figure 1, Item 2) is not activated.
4. Relieve hydraulic system pressure by moving steering and transmission control lever (Figure 1, Item 4) and
bulldozer control lever (Figure 1, Item 3) through full range of travel several times.
5. Turn engine start switch (Figure 1, Item 1) to OFF position.
6. Turn battery disconnect switch to OFF position.
Figure 1. Cab Controls.