WARN I N G
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure any lifting device used is in good condition and of
suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure
to follow this warning may result in injury or death to personnel.
N OT E
Tilt cylinder weighs approximately 150 lb (68 kg).
1. Attach lifting device on tilt cylinder (Figure 7, Item 1).
2. Using lifting device and assistance, install tilt cylinder (Figure 7, Item 1) on blade (Figure 7, Item 2).
3. Apply grease on pin (Figure 7, Items 3).
N OT E
Install spacers as noted during removal.
4. Install two spacers (Figure 7, Items 4 and 5), pin (Figure 7, Item 3) and tilt cylinder (Figure 7, Item 4) on blade
(Figure 7, Item 5).
5. Remove lifting device from tilt cylinder (Figure 7, Item 1).
Figure 7. Tilt Cylinder and Retaining Hardware.