CIRCUIT BREAKER INSPECTION AND TESTING
N OT E
Circuit breakers may be inspected and tested while circuit is energized on machine.
1. Inspect circuit breaker for damaged or corroded terminals.
2. Inspect circuit breaker for burned or damaged housing or RESET button.
3. If any of these conditions are evident, replace circuit breaker; otherwise, test circuit breaker as described
4. Turn battery switch to ON position (TM 5-2410-240-10), and energize circuit for circuit breaker under test.
5. With RESET button in the fully outward position, depress RESET button to reset circuit breaker. RESET button
should remain depressed. If not, circuit breaker is defective or an electrical problem exists in another part of
the electrical circuit.
6. Isolate circuit breaker by disconnecting one wire from rear of circuit breaker. Depress RESET button. If button
does not remain depressed, replace circuit breaker.
7. De-energize circuit for circuit breaker under test and turn battery switch to OFF position (TM 5-2410-240-10).
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE