PREPARATION FOR CONUS RAIL TRANSPORT CONTINUED
Figure 3. Lift Points.
9. Lift dozer and place on railcar.
10. Remove slings and lifting device.
11. Start engine (TM 5-2410-240-10).
12. Once dozer is in position, angle dozer blade as far left as possible, reducing total width of machine
13. Lower blade on wood blocks on railcar deck and apply slight downward pressure (TM 5-2410-240-10).
14. Apply parking brake and stop engine (TM 5-2410-240-10).
15. Provide assistance, as required, in blocking/shoring/lashing machine for transport in accordance with shipping
Figure 4. Tie Down Locations.
END OF TASK