GEAR SELECTION CONTINUED
Auto Kickdown Continued
Figure 5. Auto Kickdown Button and Indicators.
END OF TASK
BULLDOZER BLADE OPERATION
WARN I N G
Be sure all persons are clear of machine before beginning bulldozing operation. Failure to
follow this warning may result in injury or death to personnel.
N OT E
Bulldozer blade is factory set to a NEUTRAL pitch angle which, under most
circumstances, will provide ample bulldozing capacity. Blade can be adjusted to provide
more or less pitch angle based on bulldozing requirements. Pitching blade back causes
blade to carry more material. Pitching blade forward causes blade to carry less material. If
bulldozer blade pitch angle must be adjusted, notify Field Maintenance.
1. Push right joystick forward from HOLD position to lower blade to working depth as machine enters work site
2. Move right joystick right or left to tilt blade as necessary during bulldozing operation (WP 0004).
3. Push right joystick forward past detent into FLOAT position to allow blade to follow ground contour if applicable
4. Pull right joystick back from HOLD position to raise blade (WP 0004).
5. Continue bulldozing work site, adjusting blade depth and tilt as work progresses, until desired grade is
END OF TASK