WINCH OPERATION CONTINUED
4. Use reel-out function to unwind enough cable under power to safely and securely fasten cable hook to load
5. Secure cable to load.
6. Tighten cable by first ensuring drum is not rotating, then move winch reel control lever forward to reel in load
7. An alternate method of reeling out cable is to reel out enough cable to hook to a load or stationary object as
described above. Move winch control lever outward to BRAKE OFF position, then drive machine away. Lever
will stay in BRAKE OFF position until moved back to BRAKE ON position by operator (WP 0004).
8. When precise load handling is required, activate LOW LOCK switch (WP 0004). Low lock indicator will illumi-
nate when activated. This provides maximum amount of torque to pull load at slow speed. Release switch to
return to full auto speed.
END OF TASK
C AU T I O N
DO NOT operate machine in reverse while ripper is in a lowered position. Damage to
equipment will occur.
N OT E
Ripper control lever will return to HOLD position when released. Ripper will remain in
position when control lever is released.
1. Adjust shank in or out according to conditions required for operation (WP 0004).
3. Drive machine in forward direction to break up material.
5. Continue ripping operation, adjusting ripper depth as work progresses, until all material is suitably broken up.
END OF TASK