EQUIPMENT LOWERING WITH ENGINE STOPPED
If engine is inoperable and bulldozer blade or ripper has not been lowered to ground, use the following method to
lower equipment to ground.
WARN I N G
Be sure all personnel are clear of equipment while equipment is being lowered. Failure to
follow this warning may result is injury or death to personnel.
C AU T I O N
Lower equipment to ground slowly or damage to equipment may occur.
N OT E
For a short period of time after engine is shut down, accumulator pressure is available to
provide power necessary to lower bulldozer blade and/or ripper. If accumulator pressure
has bled down, Field Maintenance must be notified.
2. Push bottom of implement lockout switch (WP 0004).
3. Turn engine start switch to ON position (WP 0004).
4. To lower bulldozer blade, push right joystick forward (WP 0004).
5. To lower ripper, push ripper control lever to right (WP 0004).
6. Push top of implement lockout switch after implement has been lowered.
7. Turn engine start switch to OFF position.
9. Notify Field Maintenance.
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE