FUEL INJECTOR TRIM FILE
1. Connect MSD to machine (WP 0017), and select 3176C D7.
2. Turn battery disconnect switch and ignition switch to the ON position (TM 5-2410-241-10).
3. Select Service from top of ET screen, then select Calibrations.
4. Select Injector Codes Calibration from list of calibration procedures.
5. Select the injector that corresponds to the fuel injector being replaced, and select the Change button at bottom
of ET screen.
6. Enter the four digit code from new fuel injector in the Change Parameter window, and select the OK button.
7. Select the Yes button on the Parameter Change dialog box to accept the changes.
8. Repeat procedure for each cylinder if more than one fuel injector is being replaced.
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE