STEERING HYDRAULIC CIRCUIT TESTS CONTINUED
High Pressure Cutoff Test - Continued
66. Return steering control handle to NEUTRAL STEER position (TM 5-2410-241-10).
67. Release service brake (TM 5-2410-241-10).
68. Set machine to LOW IDLE (TURTLE MODE) on the throttle switch (TM 5-2410-241-10).
69. Apply parking brake (TM 5-2410-241-10).
70. Turn ignition switch and battery disconnect switch to OFF position (TM 5-2410-241-10).
a. If STEER LEFT pressure readings are different from STEER RIGHT pressure readings, replace
counterbalance valve (WP 0217).
b. If STEER LEFT pressure readings and STEER RIGHT pressure readings are the same, but not within
specified range, repeat steps 51 through 57.
If STEER LEFT pressure readings and STEER RIGHT pressure readings are the same and are within
specified range, proceed to step 71.
d. If pressure cut off setting is HIGH and CANNOT BE LOWERED, replace implement pump (WP 0112).
71. Install front floor plate (WP 0230).
72. Remove test equipment from machine.
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE