79. Position pulley (Figure 25, Item 3) to gain access to bolt (Figure 25, Item 2).
80. Remove bolt (Figure 25, Item 2), and washer (Figure 25, item 1) from hub (Figure 25, Item 6).
WARN I N G
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure lifting device used is in good condition and of
suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure
to follow this warning may cause injury or death to personnel.
N OT E
Fan hub pulley assembly weighs approximately 95 lb (43 kg).
81. Attach nylon lifting strap and lifting device to fan hub pulley assembly (Figure 25, Item 1). Support fan hub
82. Using lifting device, remove two nuts (Figure 25, Item 4), washers (Figure 25, Item 5), and hub (Figure 25,
Item 6) from engine. Place hub on flat level surface.
83. Remove nylon lifting strap and lifting device from fan hub pulley assembly (Figure 25, Item 1).
Figure 25. Hub.