WARN I N G
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure any lifting device used is in good condition and of
suitable load capacity. keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure to
follow these warnings may cause injury or death to personnel.
N OT E
Door weighs approximately 120 lb (54 kg.)
1. Remove eight bolts (Figure 1, Item 2), washers (Figure 1, Item 3), and open two doors (Figure 1, Item 1) on
hinges (Figure 1, Item 4).
2. Attach suitable lifting device to one door (Figure 1, Item 1).
3. Using lifting device, remove one door (Figure 1, Item 1) from hinges (Figure 1, Item 4) and place on flat
4. Remove lifting device from door (Figure 1, Item 1).
5. Repeat steps for other door (Figure 1, Item 1).
Figure 1. Doors.