CLEANING AND INSPECTION
Clean and inspect all parts IAW Mechanical General Maintenance Instructions (WP 0295).
END OF TASK
1. Install receiver dryer (Figure 1, Item 1) in two clamps (Figure 1, Item 4).
2. Install spacer (Figure 1, Item 7), washer (Figure 1, Item 6), and bolt (Figure 1, Item 5) on machine.
WARN I N G
Contact with refrigerant can cause frostbite. Keep hands and face away to prevent
Protective face shield and gloves must always be worn when refrigerant lines are opened,
even if gauges indicate A/C system is empty.
Always use caution when disconnecting fititngs. Slowly loosen fitting in well-ventilated
Do not smoke when servicing A/C or wherever refrigerant gas may be present.
Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to personnel.
N OT E
Install hoses as tagged during removal.
3. Connect quick disconnect fitting (Figure 1, Item 3) on receiver dryer (Figure 1, Item 2).
4. Connect quick disconnect fitting (Figure 1, Item 1) on receiver dryer (Figure 1, Item 2).
1. Leak test the air conditioning system (WP 0263).
2. Verify correct operation of machine (TM 5-2410-241-10).
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE