CLEANING AND INSPECTION
1. Clean and inspect all parts IAW Mechanical General Maintenance Instructions (WP 0295).
N OT E
Replace caps and cylinder bushings as matched pairs.
2. Inspect caps for damage or wear to bushings.
3. Inspect lift cylinder bushings for wear, cracks, breaks or excessive pitting.
4. If either bushings in caps or cylinder bushings need to be replaced, replace both caps and both cylinder
END OF TASK
WARN I N G
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure lifting device used is in good condition and of
suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure
to follow this warning may cause injury or death to personnel.
N OT E
Lift cylinder weighs approxmately 440 lb (200 kg).
This procedure is for the right lift cylinder. Use the same procedure to install the left lift
1. Attach sling and lifting device to cylinder (Figure 6, Item 3).
2. Place cylinder (Figure 6, Item 3) in yoke (Figure 6, Item 4).
3. Install two caps (Figure 6, Item 2) and four bolts (Figure 6, Item 1) on cylinder (Figure 6, Item 3) and yoke
(Figure 6, Item 4).
4. Remove lifting device and sling from cylinder (Figure 6, Item 3).