LIFT CYLINDER REMOVAL CONTINUED
WARN I N G
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure lifting device used is in good condition and of
suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure to
follow this warning may cause injury or death to personnel.
N OT E
Lift cylinders weigh approximately 210 lb each (95 kg).
12. Secure sling and lifting device to lift cylinder (Figure 7, Item 2).
13. Remove four bolts (Figure 7, Item 1) and two caps (Figure 7, Item 3) from yoke (Figure 7, Item 4) and lift
cylinder (Figure 7, Item 2).
Figure 7. Lift Cylinder Caps.
14. Remove lift cylinder (Figure 7, Item 2) from machine.
15. Stow cylinder and tie down IAW FM 55-30, Army Motor Transport Unit and Operations. Secure hydraulic hoses
16. Repeat steps 12 through 15 on opposite side of machine.
END OF TASK