EXPENDABLE AND DURABLE ITEMS LIST
This work package lists expendable and durable items that you will need to operate and maintain the D7R Series II
Dozer, Type I with Winch and D7R Series II Dozer, Type II with Ripper. This list is for information only and is not
authority to requisition the listed items. These items are authorized to you by CTA 50-970, Expendable/Durable
Items (Except Medical, Class V Repair Parts, and Heraldic Items), or CTA 8-100, Army Medical Department
EXPLANATION OF COLUMNS IN THE EXPENDABLE/DURABLE ITEMS LIST
1. Column (1) - Item Number (Table 1 only). This number is referenced in the appropriate work
package Initial Setup list or in the narrative instructions to identify the item; e.g., Use Antifreeze,
Permanent, Ethylene Glycol, Inhibited (WP 0303, Item 1).
2. Column (2) - Level. This column identifies the lowest level of maintenance that requires the listed item.
C - Operator/Crew
F - Field Maintenance
3. Column (3) - National Stock Number. This is the National Stock Number assigned to the item, which you can
use to requisition it.
4. Column (4) - Description, CAGEC, and Part Number. This provides the other part number information you
need to identify the item.
5. Column (5) - Unit of Issue (U/I). This column shows the physical measurement or count of an item, such as:
GAL = gallon, CN = can, DR = drum, EA = each, etc.