Table 2. Blade, Winch, and Ripper Troubleshooting With Codes - Continued.
CID FMI CODE
TEST OR INSPECTION
N OT E
1885-04 Winch Spool Out
Always inspect harness connectors thatare involved in the circuit. Poor
connections can often be the cause of an electrical circuit problem. Ver-
ify that all connections in circuit are clean and secure, and connections
are in good condition. If problem with connection is found, correct the
problem and verify diagnostic code is active before performing this pro-
Perform open or short circuit test ateach harness connection to identify
correct harness to replace.
Tag wiring harnesses to aid installation.
Perform this test only if condition is active.
Test Step 1. Test for Shorted Reel-
machine control D6K ECM and
verify 1885-04 is active.
2. Turn ignition switch and battery
disconnect switch to OFF position
3. Remove front floor plate from
machine (WP 0205).
4. Remove rear bottom guards from
machine (WP 0156).
5. Disconnect pump wiring harness
connector PH-C9 from reel-out
6. Disconnect pump wiring harness
connector PH-C8 from reel-in
7. Remove three tiedown straps to
allow pump wiring harness con-
212) (WP 0267) to reach reel-in
8. Connect pump wiring harness
connector PH-C9 on reel-in sole-
9. Turn battery disconnect switch
and ignition switch to ON position