STEERING HYDRAULIC CIRCUIT TESTS CONTINUED
Low Pressure Standby Pressure Test - Continued
N OT E
DO NOT OPERATE ANY CONTROLS as gauge can be damaged.
8. Ensure parking brake is engaged and implement lockout switch is in LOCK position (TM 5-2410-241-10).
9. Start machine and allow it to run for 15 minutes to reach normal operating temperature (TM 5-2410-241-10).
10. Set machine to HIGH IDLE (RABBIT MODE) on the throttle switch (TM 5-2410-241-10).
11. Pressure gauge (Figure 3, Item 1) should gradually increase to 520 psi (3,600 kPa). Record pressure reading
12. Set machine to LOW IDLE (TURTLE MODE) on the throttle switch (TM 5-2410-241-10).
13. Turn ignition switch and battery disconnect switch to OFF position (TM 5-2410-241-10).
Figure 3. Pressure Gauge.