PREPARATION FOR MARINE TRANSPORT CONTINUED
1. At all times, follow ground guide's instructions when moving about the ship.
2. At all times, keep machine under control and within the speed limit of 5 mph (8 km/h). Roll speed control wheel
left (clockwise) to decrease ground speed, and negotiate ramps at slowest speed possible (TM 5-2410-240-
3. After loading, park machine where directed to do so (TM 5-2410-240-10).
4. Lower blade onto wood block and apply slight downward pressure (TM 5-2410-240-10).
5. Engage parking brake and stop engine (TM 5-2410-240-10).
6. Provide assistance, as required, in blocking/shoring/lashing machine for transport in accordance with shipping
Figure 5. Tie Down Locations.
END OF TASK