LOOSE TRACK ADJUSTMENT CONTINUED
2. Using grease gun, add grease to track adjustment valve grease fitting (Figure 6, Item 1).
Figure 6. Grease Fitting.
C AU T I O N
When parking machine prior to beginning this procedure, allow machine to coast to a stop
from a forward direction. DO NOT use the brakes to stop the machine. Coasting to a stop
will allow for accurate measurement of track adjustment. Failure to follow this caution may
result in track maladjustment and accelerated wear of components.
4. Operate machine forward and rearward to equalize track adjustment pressure (WP 0005). Allow machine to
coast to a stop from a FORWARD direction.
5. Shut machine off then engage parking brake (WP 0004).
6. Repeat inspection and adjustment procedures until track adjustment is correct.
7. Install valve cover (Figure 5, Item 2) and bolt (Figure 5, Item 1) on track assembly.
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE